Hallmarks of the Lexus brand include quiet, well-crafted cabins, elegant exterior design, and exceptional performance from powerful, nearly silent engines. Recently, Lexus has been at the forefront of producing hybrid versions of many of its vehicles, such as the RX 400h and the GS 450h. At West Coast Muffler & Auto Repair, our technicians are qualified to fix your lovely Lexus vehicle.
At West Coast Muffler & Auto Repair, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Lexus on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Lexus’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At West Coast Muffler & Auto Repair, we have a variety of oils to protect your Lexus’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Lexus model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Lexus’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Lexus.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Lexus by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Lexus to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Lexus Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Lexus car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Lexuss, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Lexus's service and repair needs.
Our Lexus repair and service shop is located in Ukiah, CA.